Monday, July 22, 2013

Sticking Random Words in Old Pop Songs.

Today Seize the Absurd would like to present a completely random comic that showcases my complete insanity:

So this song was popular like two years ago and for some reason it popped up in my head about a week ago.
Love the Way You Lie - Eminem and Rihanna
"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. That's all riiiight..."

Just in case you don't remember the song here is a link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U
So I am singing chunks of it the way you do with trashy pop that has welded itself to your subconscious
and then all of a sudden I started singing this :


"JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME CHURN" while envisioning a livid woman churning butter furiously. That Amish fellow isn't even helping.
For some reason singing this over and over again entertained me for a good hour and half.
Conclusion: I am stupid. But I will probably never be bored because I entertain myself with my own stupidity.

(this post is short because I am ill and busy but I have already started next week's and I am proud of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment