Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sketchbooks and You!

Dear people of the universe,
I would like to bring to your attention an arts farts etiquette issue. 
When someone grabs your sketchbook and starts looking through it =  >:( 

Now you know and you have no excuse. 
Why Liz? Why does it bother you when I riffle through your mind on paper as if it was my very own? 
You are probably going to find: 
  •  my mind on paper which I would like to keep to myself sometimes ok?
  • figure drawings of some nekked people 
  • random snippet notes on East of Eden or something that are like: "Timshel is the whole book    anyway. Soulless? non-humanness incarnate, incarnation of evil opposite of incarnation of Christ.  Never ending genesis. Cain and Abel, not Cain and Abel, forever Cain and Abel." Your reaction:????
  •  a story I wrote about that one time you did something annoying
  • more swears than you thought possible
  • a cartoon in which the main character is a beheaded chicken



No comments:

Post a Comment