Dear people of the universe,
I would like to bring to your attention an arts farts etiquette issue.
When someone grabs your sketchbook and starts looking through it = >:(
Now you know and you have no excuse.
Why Liz? Why does it bother you when I riffle through your mind on paper as if it was my very own?
You are probably going to find:
- my mind on paper which I would like to keep to myself sometimes ok?
- figure drawings of some nekked people
- random snippet notes on East of Eden or something that are like: "Timshel is the whole book anyway. Soulless? non-humanness incarnate, incarnation of evil opposite of incarnation of Christ. Never ending genesis. Cain and Abel, not Cain and Abel, forever Cain and Abel." Your reaction:????
- a story I wrote about that one time you did something annoying
- more swears than you thought possible
- a cartoon in which the main character is a beheaded chicken