Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Absurd Cards

I am unemployed - and I thought to myself, "Self, there are people who write greeting cards and stuff. I think they might get paid like 2 dollars an hour for it."
Today I tried my hand at writing some greeting cards and postcards.
It mostly degenerated into me bestowing captions on a ton of stock photos using MS paint. They are the quality of greeting cards you can buy at the 99 cent store.
They came out absurdly.


A birthday card for people who are getting old. May also double as a thinking of you card for people in rehab.

Tell your friends that you went camping without them - so they can all be glad that they did not go with you and that they do not smell like campfire smoke.

It sounds a little bit like the gorse bush is the one who is there for me when I do stupid things. Grammar = needs practice.




Probably the worst smelling thing at the zoo- but then lots of things smell bad at the zoo.

Somewhere a greeting card writer sends cries for help via the cheap greeting cards that he writes everyday for 14 hours.

Actually I think I usually do mean this when I whine about wanting to be somewhere else. 

- Ron Weasley 


annnnd I need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment