Monday, October 7, 2013

Absurd Cards II

I made more of these because now I am addicted to captioning stock photos.
In review: Once upon a time Seize the Absurd decided to make some crappy cards / postcards with MS paint. She enjoyed it and continued to make them (much to the dismay of the people throughout the land).


no really though the most normal of people are in fact insane





grammatical confusion? whatever.








Okay that one might be a little dark.


and that might have grammar issues and be math related ...





It might be possible that an entire range of greeting cards could be made from the lyrics of trashy pop.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! Oh my gosh. The waterfowl is my FAVORITE. Also the incarceration, zombie and euclid ones. But that goose gets me every time. :)

    ReplyDelete