Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Doodlesday: Monday Crosswords

It is Tuesday so I am going to write a post about Monday because that makes a lot of sense.
I have random doodles that I think are funny for some reason.
So mayhaps I will share random ones on occasion.

This doodle was inspired by the fact that the only crossword I am willing to try is the Monday crossword. I really don't have the attention span for the crossword puzzle on any other day. I figure I have to get about one word every 30 seconds or I give up and start asking myself questions like, "Why am I doing this? Why is it so hard to understand existence? Why do I like garden gnomes so much?"
If I was to make a book of crossword puzzles it would look like this:







"Just when you thought you couldn't possibly fail..."
some days are lose-no-matter-what days


No comments:

Post a Comment