Thursday, May 28, 2015

My Life be like:

My life be like:

What even are those things on the table? 
"What even are"?
Liz it is impossible for me to conceive of a grammar in which that would be acceptable. 
I DO WHAT I WANT. 
THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS. 
Why do you think Candide is the funniest thing ever what is your problem.Voltaire was a big ass. 
A FUNNY BIG ASS.
Why are you shouting?
IT'S FUNNY ALSO TOO MUCH COFFEE RUN ON

Hello gentleman and toadstools that compose my readership I am having a day. The sort of day in which one arises and says to themselves, "let's get things done!" then they proceed not to get things done which drives them further and further into a land of panic and maybe also of tears but just maybe we will see. Sorry I have not been posting cartoons recently I have been submitting them various other places and practicing rejection. Character. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment