Thursday, May 14, 2015

Used Envelopes VS Notebooks

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? I have notebooks. I have many notebooks. I have fancy notebooks with the Chi-Rho (XPI) Page from the book of Kells on it. I have cheap composition notebooks with the black and white cow pattern on them. 

But do I use any of them? NOPE. These notebooks are supposed to hold my torrents of ideas in the same spot so that, on the off chance that one of them is actually decent, I can find them again. They should make my ideas accessible so that I don't have them strewn all over the place like Sybil's oak leaves.  

Instead I end up writing all over every envelope that I am sent and subsequently looking through the trash bin over for ideas that I had last Tuesday.

Example: Here we see the wild envelope writing tendency in its natural habitat.


Resulting in this frustrated self-expression:


somewhat unrelated: you wanna see my fave stamps!?


From this ongoing trauma I formed a genius idea:



To be categorized under: Artsy Fartsy Problems




No comments:

Post a Comment