Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yay! lots of views!


I am a god! Olympian status! 

I have about 300 views today alone. Which is not really that many compared to the true deities of the internet (The Oatmeal, and Allie Bosh for example), but I am working to get there.


   Support me like a starving artist, like a starving artist who just wanted to paint buildings and stuff but was rejected by the Vienna Academy of Art. (Yes! That young man I am thinking of is Adolf Hitler. Imagine that you were on the admissions board for the Vienna Academy of Art, and years later you thought “Cluster Cuss! I could have prevented World War Two by letting a young man do some landscape painting”). So think about that when you....wait, now I am sounding insane and dangerous.
Let the good times roll.
        I would like to invite you to follow my blog. I don't know where you are going to follow me to. Probably I will just sit in the bathroom for 20 minutes, and you will stand outside saying to yourself “longest poo ever”. Then I will break the Guinness world record for “longest poo ever” and will resolve to eat more prunes. But I won't eat more prunes because prunes are gross. I will also start sentences with “but” because this isn't an academic paper, and because I want to.
If you cannot follow my blog because you do not have blogger, like my page on facebook it is called "Seize the Absurd". It is easily recognized by a background of anthropomorphic liquor bottles. Aren't they nice?
I am glowing with the favor of the gods! Look at me I am like a glow worm doll! How creepy is that?
And on this day some more blog whoring was done.

1 comment: