Saturday, July 21, 2012

Road Trip

No trippin', we road trippin.
My, what fantastically bad English I have acquired over the course of my travels!
I have recently taken a journey up to the the state known as Oregon to attend my friends wedding. Since you all are very interested in my mundane daily activities, I have taken it upon myself to draw up a map of the area. I am sure that the scientific community will express interest in my discovery of a strange species I have dubbed "people who live in Portland". 
I also made many fascinating cultural observations about the rural peoples of Oregon, which will be of interests to anthropologists throughout our glorious land.
May my writings be absolutely nothing like that of my historical fathers, Herodotus or Alexis de Tocqueville.

Watch out for the obligatory Sea Serpent. He is required on all adventurous old-timey maps.

Also it is possible that if you click on this last picture it will be all in one piece and not have an annoying bar in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment